To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Got a slight problem

Dave0176Dave0176 Posts: 333Member ✭✭✭
All might remember the nice install I did on my helpers boiler. Heres the problem when I sized the house up I came up with 243 EDR so I speced a WM EG35 100,000 BTU. The problem was his father and brother were insisting on the EG45 which I told them was waaaay over size, they were going off the old boiler and didn't trust my findings. So he asked for the EG40, I tried to convince him not to do it, and I figured after some installs with me he would listen but he didn't. Mean while he had 4 radiators disconnected but told me to account for them. So now the boiler is installed and he got some issues, he says most don't heat at all, so I went today and replaced half vents and that took care of most the problem. The biggest problem was trying to convince his wife the 4 rads that needed to go back in, well she won, and now he has a waaay oversized boiler. the basement is roasting hot which heats the first floor basically by itself. He gave me that look and said your right I cant complain I picked it. I said your stuck with it now. He could've gotten away with the EG30..........
DL Mechanical LLC Heating & Cooling 732-266-5386
Specializing in Steam Boiler Replacement, Serving most of NJ

I cannot force people to spend money, I can only suggest how to spend it wisely.......

This discussion has been closed.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!