To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Need writing help?

KellyHKellyH Posts: 14Member
Hey, Wallies!

Having grown up with a father like Dan Holohan, I know what it takes to write well AND what it takes to succeed in your industry.  I know that you work hard, have great ideas, and want your business to look and sound smart.  I also know that you're really busy.  That's where my company, S&D Writing Services, comes in!  Do you have bright ideas but just need the words to make them come alive?  Do you have the words but need a sharp set of eyes to spruce them up and make them shine?  Do you need help figuring out just the right way to word that business letter, brochure, or newsletter?  Do you want your website to include informative content written in an engaging and professional way?  I can help!  Check out my website at www.sdwritingservices.com or email me at [email protected]  Let's work together to make your business brilliant in print. 

Yours in good grammar,

Kelly Holohan Hochbein
Kelly Holohan Hochbein

S&D Writing Services

www.sdwritingservices.com
· ·

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!