Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

lack of cooling

Here I sit in a class for the last 3 Monday nights for 3 hours and the air conditioning is broken again!Aside from all the computers and the class being full it is HOT!!
I go to school for HVAC-R and am taught by one the most brilliant minds in the trade, do you think that someone might ask him his professional opinion on WHY the darn thing doesn't work right, NOT to FIX it but maybe HOW.
Would love to know who the knowledgeble maintenance person is who tends to this equipment because he is not doing me any FAVORS by being to PROUD to ask some questions.
Asked the maintance guy who works nights to fix it he said it is the day crews duty to fix it. If you want my opinion nobody is fixing anything around here. The only thing they are fixing is the worn bottoms of the chairs that they sit in all day.
By the way, if the maintenance crew is reading, the loop temp is 61 degrees you might want to start there.
PLease help us out for next week.
To those who believe that questions are a sign of limitations, YOU ARE WRONG! Question make the world go round, they also build your speaking abilities, vocabulary and broaden your horizons, so do it often.
JUST NEEDED to VENT!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.