Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

X Block

Jed_2
Jed_2 Member Posts: 781
the ESP zone valves?(since they re-designed them)

Comments

• RoosterBoy
    RoosterBoy Member Posts: 459
    Any one Pump in a Taco X block or an I series R ,4 way?

maybe its me they keeping it away from :) They are both looking like some nifty gizmos :) 4 way sweat in 3/4 or 1" would work for me :)
  • Joe Mattiello
    Joe Mattiello Member Posts: 704
    X pump, 4 way I valves are in stock

Hi william
    The I valves, and the X pumps are in stock. The X pump was just released so allow some time to reach the represenatives. for your reference I attached the catalog information.

Taco, Inc.
    Joe Mattiello
    Technical Service Technician
    joemat@taco-hvac.com
    401-942-8000 X 484
    www.taco-hvac.com
    Joe Mattiello
    N. E. Regional Manger, Commercial Products
    Taco Comfort Solutions
  • Got a X-Block

in the mail today; my supplier (Hydronic Specialties Co.) sent me one to try out (thanks Morgan). It looks very impressive; 2 pumps with a heat exchanger for all those small jobs we do off a water heater; and just 4 pipe connections. Most excellent.

We've installed two of the iSeries mixing valves and they work extremely well. Other than their ESP zone valves, I love Taco products. Thank you David Sweet, Mark Chaffee, Joe Mattiolo, Mario and all the others at Taco.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Adam_11
    Adam_11 Member Posts: 23
    HOW MUCH?

How much do the 1 1/4 four way mixing valves cost?Looks like a good alternative to a tekmar modulating valve and 352.
  • RoosterBoy
    RoosterBoy Member Posts: 459
    You Lucky stiff! *~/:)

maybe if i can get one from Dave in Anchorage and they dont ambush the shipment....:) there might be hope afterall....*~/:)
This discussion has been closed.