Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Hydronic Heating System

Options
Shaun Anderson
Shaun Anderson Member Posts: 164
I did not mean to start a thread that was unappropriate to post. My sincere apologies sir.

Shaun

Comments

• Shaun Anderson
    Shaun Anderson Member Posts: 164
    Options
    Most famous heating system

What are some of the wallies most famous heating systems ? I was wondering if any of the wallies have done heating systems for someone famous, either a movie star or a sports athlete. I seen "King" LeBron James is having a 35,000 sq ft. house build for him and trying to imagine the heating system in that house.

Shaun Anderson
  • Eric_25
    Eric_25 Member Posts: 79
    Options
    Family compound

We have been working on a family compound here in NH for over 6 years off and on, consisting of a 35,000 and a 25,000 sq.ft. house, a barn, and a "Grotto" with over a million in HVAC and radiant to date for an important figure here who's name I can't mention.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Josh_10
    Josh_10 Member Posts: 787
    Options

No famous people here. Around here they usually hire really large union contractors that mostly do sky scrapers. And the systems are generally junk.

A guy I used to work with at a rep firm said that Paul Allen has Lockinvar BBQ box boilers. You would think that someone like that would have the finest boilers on the market.

Our only claim to fame is that have a contract with Safeco Field which is the stadium the Seattle Mariners play ball at.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    This would be fun,

but I think that a part of working for famous folks is to hold their confidence by not talking about their homes or their families in a public forum.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Empire_2
    Empire_2 Member Posts: 2,343
    Options
    On the lighter side....:-)

Dan H,.You're Famous in my book!!!!!!!!!!:-) Especially with that nice watch....lol

Mike T.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    No need to apologize.

I'm just playing the daddy. ;-)
    Retired and loving it.
  • Glen
    Glen Member Posts: 855
    Options
    not just famous folks -

but those of social/economic significance too. They all value personal privacy - we have had the request/requirement several times not to divulge. And that would include furnishings, layout, and lifestyles observed or imagined. Even some corporate clients are reluctant to agree to pictures of the boiler room -
This discussion has been closed.