Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Dead Men Steam School

Leo
Leo Member Posts: 770
I too was at the Holyoke class. I had always heard Dan was a good speaker and if ever given a chance go to one of his seminars. The chance came and I got to take it. It was everything I had heard it would be.

Leo

Comments

• chilly
    chilly Member Posts: 43
    Dead Men Steam School (peabody)

I'm a homeowner and I've gotten some great help on the wall and had to go see "Da Man" so I went off to Peabody, Ma last night and was thoroughly impressed.

Dan you give a great seminar. I was surprised how fast the time went by and was fascinated by the material. I enjoyed the interweaving of history and steam engineering.

It was also great to put some faces to the names I've seen post here.

I just wanted to say thanks agian.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,513
    I had so much fun with you folks.

Thanks for being there!
    Retired and loving it.
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    And

The guys in the back of the room were really cool :)

Good to see you again Dan and as always nice talking to the T.L. Marrianne.

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    Just a quick note.....

To show you all just how generous and trade nurturing our esteemed host is, one of the hotel staff had a brother stop by. He will be graduating from a local trade school soon, and Dan let him sit in. He also let everyone know that he was there, and rallied for someone to give him a chance.

What a guy! Chris

P.S. Who were those cool guys in the back?
  • David Sutton_6
    David Sutton_6 Member Posts: 1,079
    tues night was great

i was at Dan night school on tues in holyoke, its was as always great!i brought two guys who once worked for me and they were very impressed and said they learned alot...David

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • ed wallace
    ed wallace Member Posts: 1,613
    dead man steam school

I was at the class in Randolph tonight it was a great class got to see Dan and his great wife plus meet Bradford White the man not the Water Heater

• Brad White_53
    Brad White_53 Member Posts: 7
    I was going to start another thread but this is all one family..

Tonight's Randolph Dead Men's Steam Night School was incredible! Worth every penny (not just the class, but the trove of books to add to my collection, (purchased from the Truly Lovely Marianne).

Finally got to meet Dan H(imself), TLM and family, Ed Wallace and a host of eager and enthusiastic steam-heads.

Sort of like a Jimmy Buffett Concert but with even more latent heat.

The next round coming to Ohio, Michigan and Chicago? Recommended. Not kidding.

Still learning, still laughing.

Brad
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,513
    Brad & Ed

Great to see you both last night. We had a ball!
    Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.