Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Carol; about your book

Options
We all look forward to your reports from way down there, Carol. We all want to see photos of those jet fuel fired boilers. I can imagine there will be great articles and maybe ever a new book coming from your experiences. We all wish you and Pat the best.

Dave Stroman
Dave Stroman

Comments

• mtfallsmikey
    mtfallsmikey Member Posts: 765
    Options
    Does it

Contain basics on how to troubleshoot control systems and general electical problems, with/without ladder diagrams? I'm thinking about getting it for my trusty assistant here at work...my explainations are not hitting home, and your way of doing that is excellent!..It's helped an old dog like me as well...thanks in advance, mfm
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    I think Carol is in Antarctica right now.

Her books have all that, and we offer a 30-day guarantee on everything we sell. If you don't like the book, send it back for a full refund. Thanks.
    Retired and loving it.
  • carol_3
    carol_3 Member Posts: 397
    Options

Dan's right of course. The troubleshooting stuff has all that stuff. Your asst will love it. You can order it from Dan or from me. Actually, I'm not in Antarctica yet--have been stalled out in New Zealand for a week now waiting for weather to clear down there.
  • carol_3
    carol_3 Member Posts: 397
    Options

This just goes to show . . . well, something. A week ago I thought I was headed to Antarctca, and instead I've been on paid vacation for over a week now in New Zealand--with a lot of people who also thought they were going to Antarctica. Each morning--today's the 7th--we got up ready to board a flight, and are told it's cancelled bercause of bad weather down there. The old timers say well this just happens some years.
This discussion has been closed.