Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

thermostats

You could put in a 7 day programmable set-back thermostat and program the days inv=dividually for your comfort/ime settings.

Comments

• I like to know if ther is a control that I can use to raise the thermostat in my house before I arrive. I have look into Honywell, but the instalation requires to many diferent modules, and the wiring is complicated. The reason I need this is because I have a weekend home, when I arrive there on Friday nights the house is cold. If I could raise the temp before we arrive my wife would not get sick so often, we are old and not as perky as we used to be, please you have helped me in the past, I hope this is not a big problem.
  • bb_7
    bb_7 Member Posts: 31
    Thermostat

Check Radio Shack. They should have a device that you can attach to the phone in your vacation home. Dial in before to the house on your way there and it will bring the thermostat out of setback. You will need to get a thermostat cable of handling this. There should be several choices out there for you to use.

This solution is a little better because you may decide to go on a day that you don't have the thermostat programmed for occupied temperatures.

good luck

bb

• carol_3
    carol_3 Member Posts: 397

I suggest you look at the Honeywell telephone access module. Go to customer.honeywell.com. Once you're there, scroll down to the very bottom right corner. In the blank box type in W8735. On the list of pdf's that comes up, click on the second one.
  • adambuild
    adambuild Member Posts: 414
    www.Sensaphone.com

Sensaphone FGD-1104-CS can be purchased at Graybar or elsewhere for about $300. It speaks in human voice telling you of current temp, it can call you if temp goes too low or if power fails, you can add additional temp sensors. Very easy to use, we've installed them for 3 clients already and they love 'em!
  • Mitch_4
    Mitch_4 Member Posts: 955
    here you go

http://www.argoindustries.com/product_detail.asp?key=56

Brochures, specs and IOM
This discussion has been closed.