Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Pressure Enthalpy - Great Class!

The destinations for Pressure Enthalpy without Tears for the rest of the summer include Orlando Florida, Plainview NY and Boston MASS.

Here are the details.

If you interested in the study materials, feel free to drop me an e-mail.

Have a great summer.

Comments

• heatboy
    heatboy Member Posts: 1,468
    Thank you, Eugene.

What an amazing way to diagnose system issues or find real system efficiencies. Anyone on the Wall who does cooling really needs to take this class. It takes the mystery out of the refrigeration cycle.

hb

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    heatboy

The Radiant Whisperer

"The laws of physics will outweigh the laws of ecomomics every time."
  • Bob Sweet
    Bob Sweet Member Posts: 540
    Eugene,

any chance your coming out west anytime soon?
  • Eugene Silberstein 3
    Eugene Silberstein 3 Member Posts: 1,380
    Out West

I will be in Idaho at the beginning of August doing some electricity classes, but I haven't scheduled any pressure enthalpy classes out west yet.

Where are you located, Mr. Sweet?
  • Eugene Silberstein 3
    No Jeff.... Thank You!

> What an amazing way to diagnose system issues or

> find real system efficiencies. Anyone on the

> Wall who does cooling really needs to take this

> class. It takes the mystery out of the

> refrigeration cycle.

>

> hb

>

> _A

> HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=

> 304&Step=30"_To Learn More About This

> Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in

> "Find A Professional"_/A_

I had a great time with the gentlmen in Pennsylvania this weekend and got to stay there a little longer than planned. On Sunday, as I was driving on the PA Turnpike back towards the NJ Turnpike, my car decided that it loved PA soooooo much that it just stopped working.

I got as far as Lansdale and had to stay another night. I was ready to trash the car and make a new purchase when, while checking the yellow pages, found a Nissan dealership/service center only 5 miles from where I was staying.

Got up in the morning and, with a little luck, the car started right up and off to the service center I went. We were greated at the counter by the service receptionist with an ear-to-ear smile. We explained our situation and within 5 minutes the car was inside and they checked the car. They told me that there was nothing wrong with the car and that the computer did not store any faulr codes.

They mentioned to me that the computer looks like it got wet and that was the cause for the car malfunction. They did notice that the floor on the passenger side was wet as a result of a leaking air conditioner drain line.

Easy fix.... don't run the a/c until I fix the drain.

No problem with that... Here's the fun part.

When all was said and done, the guy hands me key and says, "Mr. Silberstein, we're very that we were not able to find anything wrong with your car"... I then asked for the bill and I was then told that there was no bill... They decided not to charge me. Go figure... I was shaking my head all the way home!
  • Eugene Silberstein 3
    How are things in Easton, Jeff?

Please post and let us know how you are making out in Easton.
  • Cosmo_3
    Cosmo_3 Member Posts: 845
    :(

Professor,

I unfortunately missed the opportunity of taking your class......

Are you gonna be anywhere near the Lehigh Valley again this summer?

Do you have class materials for sale? I am a quick study

I am envious now of hb, I figured I had him licked as far as A/C went, but I haven't gone to a training class in 3 years and it's time to catch up again.

Cosmo
  • Eugene Silberstein 3
    Yeppers

Cosmo,

The new book is available for $60.00, which is 150 fun-filled 8 1/2" x 11" pages long.

Hours and hours of enjoyment, just ask heatboy!

I hope he's still not under water!
This discussion has been closed.