Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

TimmieMcElwain

Options
I have a few guys in my area hoping to do a flamehead class.
I'll speak with them again and then give you a shout and see if we can come to a agreement.

Comments

• Techman
    Techman Member Posts: 2,144
    Options
    Timmie McElwain

I have just finished reading(studying) your training literature on gas ignition/flame sensing devices(Trouble Shooting Thermocouples,Procedurers for Taking Millivolt Readings -Powerpile,Millivolt Charts,Flame Detection, Flame Rectification,Troubleshooting Checkout for all Electric Ignition Systems,Direct Spark Ignition,Universal Controls,Hot Surface Ignition ,White Rodgers Radiant Sense Ignition Controls,WR Silicon Nitride Ignitor), I am now reading Intergrated Furnace Controls.Soon ,I will get to the 4 part SmartValve stuff,UT & TI boiler,furnace info. For me, a mechanic, this studying has made the SERVICEING OF GAS IGNITION A LOT CLEARER !!!!!!!Worth every penny!Thank You!Enjoy Your Day!
  • don_182
    don_182 Member Posts: 69
    Options
    How right you are.

If he ever take his show on the road we here have a place for him.

A great resource that old guy is.
    Hope all is going well for you Techman and Timmie.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Techman,

I am glad you enjoyed the material. Thanks for the nice comments.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Don I am on the

road right now in Portland, ME doing a seminar tomorrow. I was in Portsmouth, NH last week.

I will go on the road if I have someone sponsor me.
  • Eugene Silberstein 3
    Eugene Silberstein 3 Member Posts: 1,380
    Options
    If your not Careful

If your not careful, Don, your gonna have he best educated bunch of technicians in the Virginia Beach area....

This discussion has been closed.