Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

reillo parts

If the end got hot enough to melt the tube do you think maybe nozzle adapter also took some too, the price of the whole assy. really isn't that much to not replace it as a unit. P.S. I think your supply house is right about you can only buy a complete unit nowadays just different sizes as stock on the shelf costs to much to store.

Comments

• ddenny
    ddenny Member Posts: 75
    reillo parts

went on a bad odor call (buderus boiler). I flipped back the draft regulator and the heat and smell was obvious.I turned it off and pulled off the smoke pipe and cleaned out the base of the chimney which was plugged. I unbolted the gun (a reillo f 3) and found that the blast tube was beginning to burn off. the parts houses are telling me they don't sell just the blast tubes anymore you have to buy the whole nozzle assembly. anyone know where I can get just the blast tube or is it called the end cone?
    thankyou
  • Joe@buderus_2
    Joe@buderus_2 Member Posts: 302
    Riello parts

I spoke with Riello customer service in Canada and they stated the blast tube only can be ordered. Riello offers the long blast tube or short blast tube. Depending on which model Riello burner you have and the age of the burner determines which tube is needed. What tube is presently being used?
  • Dick Charland
    Dick Charland Member Posts: 178

Joe, you are on the ball, except not politically correct, no longer a "blast" tube. The air tube is available separately, however it must be ordered. For a variety of reasons, usually inventory dollars etc. most everyone stocks the combustion head assembly which includes the air tube. The scenario is the same for the other burner manufacturers as well, rare to see just an air tube on the shelf. The F3 6" AT is Part # 3006971; 10" AT is Part # 3006972. This has no flange attached and be sure to take measurement to verify. These should be ordered through a wholesaler and if the individual lives in New England and has any problems he can call me at the E.R. Stephen Co. (978)667-6399.
  • Joe@buderus_2
    Joe@buderus_2 Member Posts: 302

I stand corrected! Thanks ****, Hope all is well.
  • J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    To expand a bit....

The newer assembly is worlds better than the old style (depending on the age of the burner.)

I wish I could tell you the number of times I had to buy the whole shooting match to replace the assembly because the brazed line connected to it got bent up. I'll admit to it happening 2 times to me...the rest of the old crew???. It has since been changed to a fitting on the nozzle adapter.Go for the whole thing and keep the parts you don't use, on hand. Other than the burner housing, it's the only thing not included in the Riello service/repair kit. Chris
This discussion has been closed.