Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Gas Technology Course

Comments

• This is a 240 hour course

we will be starting on June 7, 2005. It will cover the requirements for the limited gas license here in Rhode Island. It is an excellent course on all aspects of gas systems including piping, venting, systems setup, wiring and all aspects of troubleshooting. We will cover Forced Hot Water, Steam and Forced Warm Air systems.We will also be covering all aspects of Combustion and Combustion Testing.

The class will run from 6:00 PM until 10:00 PM starting of Tueday nights.

The hours for this class will be applied as the educational requirement for the liscense. The Gas Training Institute is the certified and approved training facility for this liscense. These hours can also be applied toward the Master Pipefitter License.

I will be meeting with the Massachusetts Division of Professional Licensure Board of State Examiners of Plumbers and Gas Fitters on June 1, 2005. This is to seek approval from Massachusetts for conducting training for the state on gas related issues and licenses. We will also be seeking approval for CEU's (Continuing Education Units) to be applied upon attendence to any of our seminars.

The classes will be held at our training center in Warren, Rhode Island. It is located at 36 Market Street.

If anyone is interested in any of the classes please conact me at 401-437-0557 or e-mail me gastc@cox.net.
  • Just had one more sign

up today. This is a chance to learn everything you need to know about gas heating and water heating equipment, controls and systems.
  • Another sign up

today. Looking forward to a great year of training. We start June 7 and will finish next June 2006.
  • Orientation night Monday May 23

at 7:30 PM come and join us if you have any questions. Located at 36 Market Street, Warren, RI.
This discussion has been closed.