Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Classic Hydronics, Pittsburgh

Options
DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
We had a ball, and it was great seeing you. Thanks.
Retired and loving it.

Comments

• Albert Huntermark
    Albert Huntermark Member Posts: 68
    Options
    Classic Hydronics Seminar In Pittsburgh

Dan,
    I just wanted to take a moment to thank you and your lovely wife for the great seminar, Classic Hydronics, that you two had in Pittsburgh yesterday,(06May 2005.)

I, like you, am a firm believer in continuing education. We have to in this business. Anyway, I attended a lot of very good trade related seminars and classes this past year, and I have to tell you that your's was one of the best! I like your teaching style! It was very informative and fun at the same time! It is also nice to see a husband and wife working so well together. Keep up the good work!

Al Huntermark
  • Albert Huntermark
    Albert Huntermark Member Posts: 68
    Options
    Classic Hydronics Seminar In Pittsburgh

Dan,
    I just wanted to take a moment to thank you and your lovely wife for the great seminar, Classic Hydronics, that you two had in Pittsburgh yesterday,(06May 2005.)

I, like you, am a firm believer in continuing education. We have to in this business. Anyway, I attended a lot of very good trade related seminars and classes this past year, and I have to tell you that your's was one of the best! I like your teaching style! It was very informative and fun at the same time! It is also nice to see a husband and wife working so well together. Keep up the good work!

Al Huntermark
This discussion has been closed.