Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Help Wanted

Options
Everyone is looking for "qualified" help. I can't even get people to tie PEX to mesh for $20 and hour!

Comments

• Waylon Lowery
    Waylon Lowery Member Posts: 57
    Options
    Relocate to Reno Nevada!

D&D Plumbing, Inc. is looking for qualified individuals to fill the following positions:

1) Plumber / Hydronic Heating Installer (Three to Four Positions Available)

2) Plumber / Welder / Pipefitter (One to Two Positions Available)

3) Plumbing and Hydronic Heating Service Technician (One to Two Positions Available)

D&D Plumbing is a diversified Plumbing and Hydronic Heating Contractor located in Reno, Nevada. In the New Construction Field, D&D specializes in High End Custom Homes and Commercial Buildings. D&D also does Service Plumbing and Heating. D&D works in North-Eastern California and North-Western Nevada. D&D is a merit based shop (non-union) that compensates its employees based on their performance. In additon, D&D has a full benefit package including: Paid Vacation and Holidays, 401K, Health and Dental Insurance, and the use of a company vehicle.

Nevada is the fastest growing state in the Nation, and the Reno area is a great place to live. Thirty minutes West of Reno lie the beautiful Sierra Nevada mountains. The Sierra's offer an abundance of outdoor recreational opportunities, including skiing, boating, hiking, rock-climbing, mountain-biking, and fishing. To the East of Reno lies the serene desert of the Great Basin with its diverse topography and recreational opportunities.

To learn more information and to download an application go to our web page at:

www.ddplumbing.com

We look forward to hearing from you.
  • Waylon Lowery
    Waylon Lowery Member Posts: 57
    Options
    WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS!

• John Shea
    John Shea Member Posts: 247
    Options
    Where are you located?

I'd like a chance to get into the business, but I'm in Michigan. Not quite ready to pick up and move (depending on where).
This discussion has been closed.