Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Going North

I am going futher north.

I am taking the Munchkin Class into Alaska.

Thanks, to Mechanical Sales.

Chuck

Comments

• Pat Clark_2
    Pat Clark_2 Member Posts: 102
    Come on up Chuck

Don't know if you remember me, but we met at Wetstock in Baltimore. Glad to see you're coming up to the Last Frontier. My shop is only a block away from Mechanical Sales, good people. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Looking forward to seeing you again and also learning more about the Munchkin.

Pat (Alaska Time) Clark

Bell Plumbing & Heating
  • Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    That is great ! *~/:)...

so,....did the guys at Frontier offer any incentive for a class a bit "further North"? There are a few 6-8 of us who would like to hear about the vision controls and thier various qualities and applications...i am sorry i sound like a machine about this ,....its just been grinding away in my mind since i saw a munchkin and realized the future will require that there are a group of guys who can "cover" a corner should there be a need.Recently ,i missed a classon large gas burning equipment...only room for ten guys in the class an because i was out holding down the forte so to speak i missed that only chance...i didnt even have any respite on the second day of the class:( theres the real burn :( well, if you have a schedule ... i been telling my buddies they are going to have to be prepared for this chance your offering on the vision class...and the munchkins....we are into summer and its going to be a heck of a season..last night it was 18 degrees outside...a nd its getting up into the 30's during the day:)
This discussion has been closed.