Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Will you help me to be a champion?

Here’s a little bit about Oil Heat Cares.

Oil Heat Cares is about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. It's about oilheat professionals giving of their time and talent to help those less fortunate by volunteering to work for a day on a local project. It's also about showing our customers (and potential customers) that Oil Heat really does care, and on a very personal, and very local level.

Oil Heat Cares raises money by sponsoring events and then uses that money to purchase major equipment at a discount from the manufacturers.

Members of NAOHSM chapters identify the needs in their local communities, and then submit the proposed projects to Oil Heat Cares for approval. Once approved, Oil Heat Cares provides the major materials for the job, while volunteers from the NAOHSM chapter do the work on a Saturday or a Sunday. On the day of the job, competitors show up and work together in a spirit of fun and camaraderie. Oil Heat Cares signs on the front lawn, and coverage by the local press afterwards, show oilheat in a most favorable light. Everyone wins!

Throughout the year, NAOHSM chapters compete for the Oil Heat Cares Cup, a trophy awarded (along with bragging rights) to the chapter that has accomplished the most good, and presented oilheat in the most positive way during the previous year. The trophy is presented at the annual NAOHSM convention.

You can get involved by sponsoring or attending an Oil Heat Cares fundraising event. You can also suggest a project at a NAOHSM chapter meeting. And you can volunteer your time and talent on a project. Get involved. It feels great!

Ok, Now back to how you can help your friend in the industry be a champion. :D

Of the many ways folks can contribute to this great cause one of them is of course $cash$ contributions. Anyone making a contribution of $1,000.00 or more will become an Oil Heat Cares Champion!

Here’s my offer to my friends in the industry. As you know I have the two day boot camp at beckett coming up seats are already filling fast. 20 people will be considered a full workshop. If you can help me fill the workshop by registering for the June 7th & 8th workshop. I’ll write a check to Oil Heat Cares for $1,000.00 I like to think of it as "Paying it Forward"

So come on what do say? Will you help me be a champion?

Thanks to all of you that have registered so far that put me closer to my goal before I even new I’d be setting one. :)

<a href="http://oiltechtalk.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=604">Oil Tech Talk's Boot Camp at Beckett</a>

Your friend in the industry,<BR>Alan R. Mercurio<BR><BR><a href="http://oiltechtalk.com">www.oiltechtalk.com</a>
Your friend in the industry,

Alan R. Mercurio

www.oiltechtalk.com

Comments

• Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,620

Please, Help me be a champion. I promise this will be some of the best money you'll ever spend.

Alan R. Mercurio

www.oiltechtalk.com

Alan R. Mercurio

www.oiltechtalk.com
  • Rodney Summers
    Rodney Summers Member Posts: 748
    tools

could you tell me a good place to buy air cond/heating tools?
    i have sent this message before.
    iam taking hvac school at boces in port ewen ny.
  • Brad White_9
    Brad White_9 Member Posts: 2,440
    You may want to

post this as your own thread not tagged on to another.

I suggest Johnstone HVAC supply. They are nationwide.
  • carol_3
    carol_3 Member Posts: 397

Hi Alan--glad to hear from you. Missed seeing you at NAOHSM this yer.
  • carol_3
    carol_3 Member Posts: 397

I second both --Johnstone is always good. And yes, try posting you question separately so more folks might see it.
This discussion has been closed.