Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Buderus 2109 Controler For Sale

I just had my new buderus installed for one month now and I am upgrading my controller to a 2107 so I am selling my 2109 for $125 free shipping if interested email me jason0438@hotmail.com include manuals

this unit works like new and looks like new because it is new

this unit cost $280 new I will take $125

thanks

Comments

• oil-2-4-6-gas
    oil-2-4-6-gas Member Posts: 641
    buderus 2109

i just installed a Buderus g115/34 and i opted for just the 8124 control(the cheap way) what are the features of the 2109 - i'm running 4 zones --3 heat 1 domestic older Amtrol tank w/aqaustat controller -honeywell zone valves -single pump --what would the control do for me?
  • Larry_10
    Larry_10 Member Posts: 127

i would call buderus and ask more info if you need but here is the info on it http://www.buderus.net/Portals/0/Lit-HS2109-CB-01.pdf

thanks
  • oil-2-4-6-gas
    oil-2-4-6-gas Member Posts: 641

i haven't the time to call -i'm on the early grave shift since last saturday --8:00 a.m till i'm done --i'm in up to my ears with calls and getting burnt-out the owner is in Florida -family emergency and i have 1 guy out w/back problems and another i told to go f-himself and stay home--so in a 6 mechanic shop i'm down to 3 myself the other guy is best suited for piping and heavy mechanical not service-- 1 guy who runs the cleaning crew and his helper ////////---any way the only question i think would be the room sensor --situation -i have 3 stats 3 different heat losses -can this be run constant circulation out door reset w 3 different sensors or does there have to 1 central room sensor and how would the domestic be sensed using the amtrol w/the older control------- i'm going to nap now //that took what little energy i had left --7 more calls to do --if i wake up
  • Larry_10
    Larry_10 Member Posts: 127

I feel for you man hang in there. this control is not for outdoor reset it dose not need a outdoor sensor it's a high limit aquastat you can set the circulators on constant circulation or you can let them run for tem mins after a call for heat the control is for a cold start boiler you will have to look at the brochure to see what it can do

good luck
This discussion has been closed.