Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

BOOKMARK THE BEAN! (Dan H.)

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,512
food for thought here from Robert Bean. Please bookmark and subscribe to this truly innovative thinker's site. The World According to Bean is inspiring:

<a href="http://healthyheating.com/index.html">HealthyHeating.com</>
Retired and loving it.

Comments

• rb_6
    rb_6 Member Posts: 222
    ...and every time a new person registers for the newsletter...

we'll donate 25 cents towards helping out Tommy...

So far this morning we've raised $5.00! a few more days at this rate and it be up to the $300 level.

Ask your friends, family and colleagues to register - everyone counts - everyone.

Remember to bid on the eBook and Drawing...great tool for your next client...bigger help for Tommy.

No doubt about heatinghelp.com - news worthy stuff happens here...you'll see a few quotes on the site which came from folks here a short 1.5 years ago...thanks for then - thanks for now...pay it forward.

Thanks Dan

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,512
    Everyone wins.

Great stuff all around.
    Retired and loving it.
  • hr
    hr Member Posts: 6,106
  • rb_6
    and while you're raising money ....

by simply telling all your colleagues to register...

We're also taking nominations for recipients of the Carlson-Holohan Industry Award of Excellence.

I know there are a few guys who contribute here on The Wall who are eligible!

Hot Rod, thanks for your comments!

Register and nominate...the first raises money the other raises pride.

RB
  • Mark Eatherton1
    Mark Eatherton1 Member Posts: 2,542
    Congtrats Robert!!

and congratulations to the industry!. Great website. I look forward to contributing.

ME

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Dave Yates (PAH)
    Dave Yates (PAH) Member Posts: 2,162
  • Carlson-Holohan Industry Award of Excellence.

Robert,

Is that that (thing) I was holding onto in Boston traffic trying to make it to the Lobstafest?

Please explain for all of us what it really is and how important it is.

+.25$ for Tommyoil

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • rb_6
    Carlson Holohan Award....

That be the very one...

There is no other Award like it in the world...it's one of a kind and it belongs to no one ... every two years a unique individual earns the right to share it and the story of Dan and Gil...all the details are at the site.

It has been a blessing to us who have had it - it will bring good fortune to those special individuals in the future.

Thanks for registery for the newsletter...

Current value of the fund is $15 and climbing!

Tell your neighbors, freinds, enemies...everyone counts and 100% goes to Tommy.

• DH
    DH Member Posts: 21
    RB's great website

Well done Robert. A new approach to comfort.
    Signed up today looking forward to participating. Can't wait for your newsletters.
  • hydronicsmike
    hydronicsmike Member Posts: 855
    Awesome Robert...

....simply awesome. Don't know what else to say. But everybody who knows you, only expects the best of the best. And you sure didn't fall short with your web site either. I signed up and am looking forward to your newsletters. You're a true mentor!

Mike
  • John Ruhnke
    John Ruhnke Member Posts: 882
    Good reading list......................

Robert has an excellent list of books on that sight.

JR

I am the walking Deadman
    Hydronics Designer
    Hydronics is the most comfortable and energy efficient HVAC system.
  • rb_6
    ...Nominations for the Award

We have just rec'd our first nomination for the Carlson-Holohan Industry Award of Excellence - thank you for taking the time Ken - your guy is a worthy contender.

There are many others - just pick a name from the above posters!

Down load the criteria, if your contender has what it take then make your nominations known.

Thanks again to all for the great comments on the site...and let’s remember to celebrate our industry legends.

By the way - newsletter registration fund for Tommy is now up to $35 bucks...broadcast to all your "non industry" contacts - even if they sign up and then request to be dropped from the list we'll still contribute...everyone counts.

RB
  • Great looking site

well done Robert I look forward to all you have to offer. i subscibed to the newsletter.
  • S Ebels
    S Ebels Member Posts: 2,322
    RB

I just logged on registered and even left you a post. It really is about time buildings are designed from the inside out for the occupant.
  • YOU GOT TO BE 40?

Gill/Dan (Stanley Cup of hydronics) vote has been registered.

I love Beans. Yes I do;-)

Gary

This discussion has been closed.