Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Little help needed

Options
I'll be donating a '69 Ford "classic" f-100 to the wetstock auction. I'm not sure it will attract any bids, but its worth a try. I'll need to post some photos on the wall. 1) Do I need a digital camera to do that or can I scan them somehow to post the pics. 2) I'm not equiped to do so and 3) even if I were equiped, I'm not up to speed on this computer stuff yet so I dont know how. Is there anyone anywhere between Rutherford N.J. and the Jersey beach who can post them for me if I drop them off. I live at the beach but the truck is in a garage in Rutherford. If anyone could lend a hand, I would be grateful. If you can help, mention it here and I'll e-mail privately w/ my phone # ect. Once again, thanks in advance for any and all help.

Comments

• Bud_14
    Bud_14 Member Posts: 200
    Options
    Scan

I beleive you can scan the pictures and save them on your desktop or a place on your computer that is easy to find. and when posting, click on attachment and the path locate the image that you are wanting to post and click ok. The picture will appear. The Digital Camera has nothing to do with this step. The digital camera onlt gets it to your computer faster and easier. Hope this helps.

Bud
  • Bud_14
    Bud_14 Member Posts: 200
    Options
    Scan

I beleive you can scan the pictures and save them on your desktop or a place on your computer that is easy to find. and when posting, click on attachment and the path locate the image that you are wanting to post and click ok. The picture will appear. The Digital Camera has nothing to do with this step. The digital camera onlt gets it to your computer faster and easier. Hope this helps.

Bud
  • tommyoil
    tommyoil Member Posts: 613
    Options
    ok

Thanks ,I'll give it a shot.
This discussion has been closed.