Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

nightmare boiler

lchmb
lchmb Member Posts: 2,997
Munchkin may have some problem's but I think they are standing behind their product's in an honorable way. Bravo to another American company that stand's up for itself..:) And to the men and woman serving this country I salute you and thank you..

Comments

• Big Idahoan
    Big Idahoan Member Posts: 43
    blow it up and please post the picture

iwould love to see that. i've had nothing but problems with them.
  • Constantin
    Constantin Member Posts: 3,796
    Send it to Chuck @ HTP

...they might take it apart to figure out what actually caused all these problems...

also, I'd like to hear if the replacement unit fares better (whatever it is).
  • lchmb
    lchmb Member Posts: 2,997

• Nron_9
    Nron_9 Member Posts: 237
    kitchen

was ther any cleaning products stored in the same room as the boiler depending on whats in ther it can have a big affect on boiler controls and motors , if the sourse of the problem isnt found than no matter which boiler you use yu can have similar problems though a cast boiler will withstand a bad invirment much longer than other boilers
  • Steve Eayrs
    Steve Eayrs Member Posts: 424
    On my problem boilers......

they were both clean boiler rooms, good clean air. On one it only ran for the first 20 mins. of operation. The other made it through almost a year.
    I too am looking forward to seeing if the problem has been fixed for good, but am thankful that the parts are going to warrantied, at a min..
    On the one unit, it looks to me like it overheated some, since the cardboard gasket on the manifold was also burned. Seems they would have a better gasket in such a place.

Steve
This discussion has been closed.