Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

NEW Burner Service Workshop By Oil Tech Talk and Energy Kinetics

Options
We are traveling to YOU. Starting in May, we will be on the road in MD, MA, NY, ME and VT.
Check out our schedule to plan when you can join us and receive your registration form on the attached PDF.

Comments

• Aaron Stephenson
    Aaron Stephenson Member Posts: 1
    Options
    System 2000 and Steam heat

I just bought a house with an 80 year old (asbestos wrapped) "Snowman" steam boiler that was retrofitted from the original coal to to a very inefficient natural gas system. My sister installed a System 2000 system in her house two years ago and just raves about it. I had two questions for those in the know and would appreciate any feedback.

1. Can a system 2000 be installed on a steam system.

2. Does anyone have any experience with the System 2000 and this kind of installation that they could comment on either positively or negatively?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Ken D.
    Ken D. Member Posts: 836
    Options
    AC Seminar

Delaware Valley,Pa. RSES Holding a Saturday seminar. Featured speaker will be Wes Taylor Training Manager of Carlyle Compressor Div. Carrier Corp. Taking the Mystery Out Of Compressors and Refrigerant Controls. Saturday April 17,2004 8am to 5pm At the Philadelphia Pa. Airport Holiday Inn. Call 610-356-7546 for information
This discussion has been closed.