Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Spring Sale-Gas Manual

I have just finished rewriting this manual in a readable version. It includes much more than the old version and is very detailed in the explanations and descriptions of things.

The manual includes chapters on:

Fuel Gases

Natural Gas Facts

Combustion

Gas Burners

Gas Pilot Assembly

Orifices

Gas Pressures

Burner Problems

Carbon Monoxide

Mechanical Controls

Gas Pipe Sizing.

It is up to date with the latest National Fuel Gas Code and International Fuel Gas Code.

This manual will normally sell for $75. I am going to as a special introductory offer sell it for $60. This price will be good from now until the day after Wetstock IV (April 18, 2004). For those from Europe, Canada and others price will be according to rate of exchange and shipping and handling according to international postal rates. For all others shipping and handling will be $10. So for $70 you can have this excellent manual, it is a must for the new technician and I am sure even the veteran technician will find something new for themselves.

If you are interested send check or money order (we do not take credit cards) to:

Gas Appliance Service Training and Consulting

22 Griffith Drive

Riverside, RI 02915

Sorry no more sending manuals with an invoice as the last time we did that some have still not paid.

Just for your information there is in the works a "Fundamentals of Gas" Volume 2 which will be on "Air for Combustion" and "Gas Venting". If you purchase Volume 1 that will give you the opportunity to purchase Volume 2 at a reduced rate when it is published.

Comments

• This is a great deal!!!

Many of the often asked questions here on the Wall are answered in this manual.
  • For new employees

that need trainig on Natural Gas and LP Gas Fundamentals this is the manual you want. If you can not get them to my training seminars this is the next best thing.
  • Orders are coming in

so act early to get in on this special deal on Community Bulletin Board.
  • New Fundamentals of Gas Manual

still plenty left get yours now. Look in Community Bulletin Board
  • New Fundamentals Manual

still some left, check Community Bull Board
  • NEW Fundamentals of Gas Manual

for those who have ordered they are all in the mail.

Still plenty left if anyone else is interested. This is a great manual to learn all the basics of gas, carbon monoxide, etc.
  • Sale ends on New Fundamentals Manual

on April 20 get in on this now.
  • They all sold out- New Fundamentals Manual

You can now get the second printing for $75.00 + $10 shipping and handling. See Community Bulletin Board.
This discussion has been closed.