Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Munchkin installation training

munchkin-man
munchkin-man Member Posts: 247
We are in the mist of finalizing several control systems and are spread thin however you are welcome to come up to the plant and I would love to train you answer any questions you have and give you a plant tour. Bob Dickerson is spred thin for several reasons mainly the changes in the company structure. I will contact him and see if he can get a session going in the middle of his area so all in that area can attend. I will offer to attend and help with the training myself. Try to e mail him at the e mail address above if it will not work e mail me and I will provide the correct address. I am home today and did not update my lap top with his latest address or i would give it to you now. Thanks for considering the use of our products. Go to www.htproducts.com and see all of our product line. jeff

Comments

• dave_18
    dave_18 Member Posts: 9
    Munchkin installation training

I'm new to the radiant heat bus. and relatively new to this site as well. All posters seem extremely knowledgable and experienced. I've been researching Munchkin Boilers for some time now and think that it's an excellent product. I'm looking for advice about where I could go to get good training/tech.advice on their installation. Does ht-products offer any training courses? I'm in Baltimore, MD.
    Thanx
  • Wayco Wayne
    Wayco Wayne Member Posts: 615
    Hey Dave

I'm over in Gaithersburg, MD (Actually Damascus)The local rep is The Joyce Agency in Alexandria, VA. I think they rep the Baltimore area too. Their tech person is Bob Dickerson. I've been after him to have an in depth class for a while now. I believe they have him spread too thin over a large geographical area. Every time I contact him he says real soon, Wayne, real soon. (sounds like my wife.) His E-mail is Olbob@barclayhvac.com

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    Get hold of ....

John Sawyer ....johns@htproducts.com,. He'll be able to tell you where to get the knowledge !

You can also click on to htproducts.com. I don't remember if there is a training schedule there, but it will put you in touch with someone who does know . Welcome to the wide wide world of heatinghelp.com. You'll find the folks here nice, and willing to teach you something you need NOW !

The only stupid questions are the ones that go unasked , and everyone was in the same position as you , once. We learn from and teach each other. "I will always pump away from a mixing device" Right Hot Rod ? Chris (for the 101 st time)
  • Rob Garcha
    Rob Garcha Member Posts: 12
    Joyce Agency

The number at The Joyce Agency is 800-291-9298 the receptionist can give you "Ole" Bob's number
  • Ted_5
    Ted_5 Member Posts: 272
    Viessmann Training

is avalible every week in Rohde Island. Contact your local rep for details. If you don't know who that is check out the web sight www.viessmann-us.com Check the out!!

Ted
This discussion has been closed.