Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Sheet Metal Manual Available

Options
You can now purchase "The Forgotten Art of Sheet Metal Layout Manual" and recieve free updates on different patterns and layout of sheet metal as they become available in a manual owners section of the website.

I would like everyone to know this manual has everything you need to learn how to layout patterns. Not targeted to any one group or type of sheet metal layout, but to all. This manual covers pattern development in general, when you have a thorough understanding of developing patterns you can than layout most everything. We sell it too you one time!It opens a door for you to continue to add and build the manual with free updates. More importantly it gives you the support, by helping you understand sheet metal layout in a forum and web site created for manual owners.

Your purchase of the manual will help create the largest source of sheet metal layout ever. I look forward to the project and to helping all have a full understanding of sheet metal layout. I'll do the best I can, will you?

Stop by TheSheetmetalshop.com for more information...

Thank you for 3 great years of support.
Your Friend
Bud

Comments

• Arthur
    Arthur Member Posts: 216
    Options

How muchy and were from ??
  • Bud_14
    Bud_14 Member Posts: 200
    Options
    Cost...

A one time investment of $40.00 at www.Thesheetmetalshop.com :) Free updates after that, Let me explain. You'll get the basics and then some, the complete reprint sheetmetal course (home study)from the American Techanical Society (chicago)1909 100 pages on this alone. You'll have a clear understanding of different line developments and even some hvac fittings! Once you learn line development, you'll know how to come up with a practical solution for the correct fitting...You'll be welcomed to interact with other manual owners in a forum only for manual owners 2 at the moment, many too follow very soon and in that section of the website we will be uploading from time to time more instruction some with (java script) and printable for you too place in the manual and watch the manual grow...no more money necessary! Except if you want to spend it on other great products we'll be offering...thats all!

Thanks and hope to see one heading your way soon.

Bud
This discussion has been closed.