Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Siggys store is now open for business

Options
Mark Eatherton1
Mark Eatherton1 Member Posts: 2,542
Best looking piece of hydronic software I've seen yet.

You can down load a sample demonstration program with some extremely limited capabilites to get a feel for the program from his site.

get it at http://www.hydronicpros.com

ME

Comments

• Jed_2
    Jed_2 Member Posts: 781
    Options
    Ditto

I have a proprietary version from his Software Development Services for a manufacturer. Doesn't include all the bells & whistles teh Studio has, but the same general format. I had trouble with the screen resolution on my machine, and the folks at AD pointed out my computer inadequacy. It is great. It does take longer to complete a thorough design, but it is thorough. And it allows for differences in envelope construction details. Most Software programs don't allow for this. I don't always have the time to do such a detailed heat loss, but now I can take the print home and spend some time undistracted.

The price is very reasonable, and when I can swing it, I
    will definitely buy it.

I am also enticed by the modular design of the program, and what he will offer in future modules.

Contractors and Wholesalers and , dare I say, Architechs, et al, will benefit.

I must say John Seigenthaler has done an outstanding job in providing Engineering Design Principles to the people who need it. We just have to "belly up to table".

Jed
  • Steve Minnich_1
    Steve Minnich_1 Member Posts: 127
    Options
    Hey, Hey, Johnny

How about a DVD version for a guy with bad eyes?

Steve Minnich, Radiant Comfort Systems(AKA Tinman)

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Jed_2
    Jed_2 Member Posts: 781
    Options
    Yes, Steve

go to his web site posted above by ME, and go to the e-store.

Jed
This discussion has been closed.