Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

vitoden question

marc Member Posts: 203
the 2 smaller 24/32 have a internal pressure switch, the larger 44/60 have pressure switch and also flow switch. my question is: in washington state you have two options, lwco, or flowswitch. lwco --- med.-heavy mass (cast) or flowswitch -- copper fin boilers , where does the vitoden fit in . i think it is a fin tube boiler. so flow switch is acceptable. but what do you do on smaller 24/32.


  • Steve Ebels
    Steve Ebels Member Posts: 904
    In Michigan

    You can use either a flow switch or an LWCO. The module that comes with the Vito has a place to wire either one in directly. Which one you use is personal preference.
This discussion has been closed.