Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Nextel Nationwide Direct Connect (hb)

heatboy
heatboy Member Posts: 1,468
what help we could be to each other if we were all connected? What a brain trust! I think we could fix anything with all of the knowledge present here. Something to think about.........?

hb

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=103&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>
heatboy

The Radiant Whisperer

"The laws of physics will outweigh the laws of ecomomics every time."

Comments

• Geo_2
    Geo_2 Member Posts: 76
    nextel

I'll be switching to nextel next week, we had them when they first came out but they s*&k%d, heard there a lot better now and w/ the national plan and cheaper cell cost than verizon you can't lose.
  • Brian (Tankless) Wood
    Brian (Tankless) Wood Member Posts: 222
    What a great idea.

I'll check it out this afternoon.

Tankless, but thankful in Louisiana.
  • hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,022
    check this out

They're available with GPS locators (keep track of where all the phones are at any given time) and with a credit card swipe so you can simply charge the customer on the spot!

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
  • Floyd_3
    Floyd_3 Member Posts: 32
    That would be cool!!!!!

However, since I live in God's country....Nextel knows that there isn't enough souls here to make the venture worth while, so we get to get screwed by AT&T and Verizon....ATT&T won't even give me a nation wide plan!!!

Love these mountains, most of the time...hate these mountains, sometimes.....

oh well...

Hey, can you imagine when they get those celluar video phones???!!!!
  • J.C.A.
    J.C.A. Member Posts: 349
    Nextel.

I love mine . It's the only phone I have . Why pay for something hanging on the wall that I won't use .

The biggest drawback in this area , is that there are too many "dead spots" . Trying to contact the office, or anyone else for that matter in certain areas is like finding a needle in a haystack. Nextel says they're working on it , but for the money I pay for it, and to be in a "no service" area is a waste of TIME . Hopefully , they'll get it worked out because almost all of my suppliers and contractors are using it . Chris
  • Geo_2
    Geo_2 Member Posts: 76

The credit card swipe is the main reason I'm switching. "churp churp"
  • TGO_17
    TGO_17 Member Posts: 1
    How would we

ever get any work done ;)
This discussion has been closed.