Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

A Little help from my friends

ScottMP
ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
Going to see him tonight at a small theater in the round.

I'll be in heaven if he does "The letter".

"Give me a ticket for an airoplane

Ain't got time to take a fast Train ..."

Scott

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=237&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>

Comments

• Brian (Tankless) Wood
    Brian (Tankless) Wood Member Posts: 222
    Originally by

the BoxTops (#1 in England about 37 yrs ago) if I'm not mistaken.

Geeze, I must be an old fart after all.

Have a great time, Scott.

Tankless.

• Get ready for a shock...

he's in his early 70's now... Saw him live last fall, still belting out the tunes though.

ME
  • munchkin-man
    munchkin-man Member Posts: 247
    Joe cocker

You guys are scaring me. I am getting older by the day. Flash back of the 70's he is
  • Does he

still move the same way? Great music, but looks like a total spasdic.

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Wayco Wayne
    Wayco Wayne Member Posts: 615
    It brings to my mind

the bit John Belushi did impersonating him on the same stage as Joe Cocker side by side. What a laugh riot. The first time I saw Joe Cocker was on the Tom Jones Variety hour. I remember saying what's wrong with that guy, because of the way he moved. No one sings with more heart though. Have a good time.

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Richard Miller_2
    Richard Miller_2 Member Posts: 139
    He's almost my neighbor...

I live near Crawford. He is a super nice guy. Name and number is in the local phone book. Just come across as regular folks. Ever get to western CO you need to stop in Crawford at the Mad Dog Cafe. Great place to eat. Best food in Delta county. Apt to see Joe or Pam come in and eat. Just act like regular locals. And the other locals appreciate that. A lot of celebs could take lessons from Joe. Ain't too crazy about his music but he is a genuinely nice guy and a credit to our area.
  • Richard Miller_2
    Richard Miller_2 Member Posts: 139
    Did you know...

He closed his entire restaraunt and paid for his staff to go to Denver to his concert? Now that is a good boss!
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    All you said and

More !!

What a great show in a small venue. Yes he still spases out on stage. He still Belts out a tune. And for 70 he still jumps around on stage.

Encore was - Feelin Alright, She came in thru the Bathroom window, and Cry me a River.

By the way Jeff. there was a woman at the concert who HAD to be in her 80's. Maybe she was a groupie.

I had no idea he lived in CO, I'll have to drop by next time.

Scott

This discussion has been closed.