Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

whers oil tech talk.

bigugh_4
bigugh_4 Member Posts: 406
"where you'll be able to register online for my educational workshops." You stated. to
"where you'll be able to register online for my exceptional educational workshops." for the heck of it!
bigugh

Comments

• jg2700
    jg2700 Member Posts: 21
    wheres oil tech talk been

been trying to get on that site for three days. is there a problem with the site. jg.
  • ed wallace
    ed wallace Member Posts: 1,613
    backdoor to oiltechtalk.com

tried that way got a 404 message from internet explorer even tho im on aol what am i doing wrong

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Richard Miller_2
    Richard Miller_2 Member Posts: 139

dunno. Never went there until today and had to use this address to get in.
  • Alan R. Mercurio
    Alan R. Mercurio Member Posts: 588

Hello friends, Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this has caused anyone. Oil Tech Talk is alive and well :) To Access the site as mentioned above you can use the following URL Address: http://disc.server.com/Indices/24736.html

Just a brief explanation. Many of you may know I'm in the process of rebuilding Oil Tech Talk. There will eventually be a new front page that you'll be able to go to. from that page you'll be able to choose from a number of links that will take you to different pages.

Such as the very popular discussion board, Oil Tech Talk's Online store, Just For Tek's and of course the calendar of events section where you'll be able to register online for my educational workshops.

Currently what is being built. Will be located on a server that's separate from the one the discussion board is one at this time.

The trouble the past Three days is that the new server where all the new stuff will be located has been down. This would explain why some folks were not able to get to the site and folks using the old server URL Address have been able to get there.

I hope all of that makes some sense for you and again I do apologize for any inconvenience.

Special Thanks to all of you that took the time to contact me with your concerns.

Your friend in the industry,

Alan R. Mercurio

Oil Tech Talk
This discussion has been closed.