Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Troubleshooting Guides

Gas Appliance Service Training and Consulting has reasonably priced "Troubleshooting Guides" covering various topics related to GAS equipment and procedures. These are priced from between $2 to $6 + shipping and handling.

If you are interested send me an e-mail and I will e-mail you a catalog and application.

Comments

me and I will send a catalog to your postal address. The catalog is to lengthy to e-mail.
  • We are presently

working on some new ones
  • Always

available
  • Repeat

if you want catalog send postal address.
  • If someone knows of a

vocational program that needs educational material such as these "Troubleshooting Guides" let me know. I like to help out folks who are educating young people. Just give me a contact person by e-mail with a phone number and I will get in touch with them.
  • Troubleshooting Guides have answers

to a lot of questions that are often asked here on the Wall about gas systems.
  • Back

up
  • Get in on these prices now

they are going up in July due to increased printing cost on Troubleshooting Guides.
  • Gas Troubleshooting Guides

covering many topics related to gas control systems.

If you are interested e-mail me your postal address and I will send you a catalog.

Prices range from $2 to $6 these prices will go up in July so now is the opportunity to buy at a lower price.
  • DaveGateway
    DaveGateway Member Posts: 568
    troubleshooting guides

Are the guides in a "tree" form?
    Please send me a catalogue.

John Cataneo
    Gateway Plumbing and Heating
    15 Newark Way
    Maplewood NJ

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • dconnors
    dconnors Member Posts: 215
    The Boces programs in New York

They all can use all the help they can get. We contribute to them as well.
  • Bill_39
    Bill_39 Member Posts: 69
    Tim

What is your email address?
  • OB
    OB Member Posts: 1
    catalog of trouble shooting guides

I came across your message on the WALL regarding trouble shooting guides. What is your E-Mail address
  • Dan C & OB my e-mail

address is gastc@cox.net. I look forward to serving you.
  • For those who are reading this post

this is an old post that someone had apparently "bookmarked" or perhaps resurrected with a "search". The prices quoted on the guides is now incorrect. They are now priced from around $5.00 up to $15.00 depending on the number of pages (printing costs). There are also now a total of 58 differnt topics available and they cover a number of heating related topics specific to gas but in some instances may also be applied to other technologies.

This year we will be adding a number of new guides to the list.
  • Bump to the

top.
This discussion has been closed.