Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

baseboard question

Options
Joel_3
Joel_3 Member Posts: 166
Does any one know of a company that makes baseboard with 30degree inside corners???? Thanx!

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=179&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>

Comments

• Steve Levine
    Steve Levine Member Posts: 106
    Options
    30 degree inside corners

Joel,

Are you sure you want 30- degree inside corners? I think you want 120 degree inside corners. Slant/Fin Fineline 30 has a standard "Inside corner field adaptable for angles 91 to 179 degrees." We will also make "Custom angle inside corner (from template/sketch)". The custom one is fairly explensive and the adjustable one, at about 1/3 of the price of the custom, works out pretty well.

Steve Levine Slant/Fin
  • Joel_3
    Options
    Steve

Can you supply me with the slantfin part# for those corners? I called the wholesaler and they said they had never heard of such a thing and where apparently too lazy to look it up in the catalog. They told me they don't exsist. Actually why don't you give them call . Republic Plumbing 1 508 839 8440. Sad ,very sad.

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Steve Levine
    Steve Levine Member Posts: 106
    Options
    The part numbers

for the adjustable I/S corner is 101-450. The custom one is 101-412. Remember, they are for Fineline 30. For Fineline 15 they are 102-036 and 102-024 respectively.

Yes, we will speak with them. It's hard for them to know every detail about every product they carry.

Thanks,

Steve Levine

Slant/Fin
  • Harry Lewis
    Harry Lewis Member Posts: 2
    Options

Slant-Fin does
  • Joel_3
    Options
    steve

Thank you for your help. yes I know they can't remember all of it ,just like i can't but isn't that why you guys give out those nice catalogs?

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
This discussion has been closed.