Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Are system 2000's popular amongst installers here?

I have installed close to a 100 of these boilers, Love the design and functionality of them along with easy serviceability on these units. The vessel design compared to most cast iron boilers is amazing and easy to clean. What are your guys thoughts on these, I dont see too many people talking about them
Roger

Comments

• SuperTech
    SuperTech Member Posts: 2,139
    I absolutely love them and consider them to be the best option I can offer a customer.  
    szwedjSTEVEusaPARoger
  • Roger
    Roger Member Posts: 329
    Thank you for your fantastic comments and posts @nesquikmilk1290 and @SuperTech - and to everyone who works with our mutual customers to keep homes comfortable, warm, and happy all year long.
    Sorry, I couldn't help chiming in here...
    To your point, @nesquikmilk1290 , we always target markets with underserved products, so our designs will add benefits like much higher efficiency, more hot water, and quieter operation than others, with nearly all industry standard parts, long service life, and ease of service. We are best known for exceptional efficiency and extremely durable boilers with very long service life (which is especially apparent in the condensing boiler market).
    Because we have to do some things differently to be better, we also support our products with ready access to tech support and a deep inventory of parts for all heating pros, and sell boilers direct through a highly qualified dealer network with many of the best installers in the markets we serve.
    Best,
    Roger
    President
    Energy Kinetics, Inc.
    MikeAmann
  • Tom_133
    Tom_133 Member Posts: 883
    Love them, and the customer support!
    Tom
    Montpelier Vt
    Roger
  • R Mannino