Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Testo 310 Printer

Options
Bill Julian
Bill Julian Member Posts: 162
Im not getting anything from the printer of this new Testo 310. Any thoughts?
Battery good reading I took, nothing.

Comments

• GroundUp
    GroundUp Member Posts: 1,907
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Are you holding it on top of the analyzer so they can talk? Assuming you put the four AA batteries in the printer?
  • Bill Julian
    Options
    YES AND NOTHING
  • Bill Julian
    Options
    Thanks yes I figured it out. it has to be aligned printer on top and anyl on the bottom. I got it thanks again.
  • rick in Alaska
    rick in Alaska Member Posts: 1,457
    Options
    I have had terrible luck with them. I have three of them, and have only been able to get one going by pulling on the paper as it prints. It seems that the feed does not engage for the most part, and just chatters. I just had my 310 rebuilt, and had the printer fixed at the same time, and so far so good.
    Rick
  • Bill Julian
    Options
    Im buy the testo 300 returning the 310. The 300 measures everything at the same time and displays it on the screen. The 310 does not. The 310 requires other functions to show all the measurements. $729 for 310 $1800 300.
    Alan (California Radiant) Forbes
  • GGross
    GGross Member Posts: 1,046
    Options
    I have been using this one for years. E-instruments merged with Sauermann a few years ago, and it looks like maybe they recently discontinued this model in favor of smaller/touch-screen/separate printer model. The built in printer on the 1500 is a nice touch

https://www.omnicontrols.com/product/combustion-gas-analyzer-3/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwntCVBhDdARIsAMEwACmBUQakeHUrg_GpZxNFbMOTlWRMgQcfv5Wep3gHfZIgWItqVJFYsMMaAn0KEALw_wcB