Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Need combi for 630m2 house

cemil2565
cemil2565 Member Posts: 2
edited April 2022 in THE MAIN WALL
Hello guys, i have a house in Turkey but there are no gas lines yet and no work plans for it yet, the house is big and there are 30 radiator total, also need hot water for 10 sinks and 3 showers, so as i said i dont have access to gas and my only clean option is electric, so which unit is good guys i looked up little it i dont understand about combis and kW stuff. house is 630 m2

Comments

• kcopp
    kcopp Member Posts: 4,419
    What currently is the heat source for the 30 radiators?
    The Kw is the European way to determine output, Here in the states we use the BTU.
    Typically Combi boilers run on gas...LP/ Propane (aka bottled) or natural gas (meter in from piping in the street).
    Can you get LP?
    I dont know if there is a combi electric. You could use an electric tank type water heater.
    The 630 m2 is a huge house that equates to over 6700 sq feet.
    What is the cost of energy there?
    What town in Turkey?
    it tends to be pretty warm there in the southern part correct?

• cemil2565
    cemil2565 Member Posts: 2
    Right now there is a coal fired boiler but only running for ~11 radiators, there's is no infrastructure for gas here in town (35k population) , 2 years ago there was a voting for gas but it didn't win, its 400 turkish lira = 26 euro its cheap :), the town is Usak/Eşme, it gets too warm in summer and below -15 celcius winter normal day. I found a product Maktek Omega 80Kw i dont know if its the right type but can you check it out?kcopp said:
    What currently is the heat source for the 30 radiators? The Kw is the European way to determine output, Here in the states we use the BTU. Typically Combi boilers run on gas...LP/ Propane (aka bottled) or natural gas (meter in from piping in the street). Can you get LP? I dont know if there is a combi electric. You could use an electric tank type water heater. The 630 m2 is a huge house that equates to over 6700 sq feet. What is the cost of energy there? What town in Turkey? it tends to be pretty warm there in the southern part correct?