Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Junkers FR120 + Junkers Cerapur ZSBR 7-28 A 23 S5800

Just got used Junkers FR120 thermostat regulation and installed it on Cerapur. The problem is that it doesn't work. It does nothing to boiler. Connection is 1-2-4. Brigde is on 8-9 and on Ls-LR. This is default, I didn't changed it. Also I have hot water tank Junkers ST 120. FR 120 displays that hot water function is not available. I've reset it to factory settings right after installation. Does someone has experience with this combination ? Thank you.

Comments

• kcopp
    kcopp Member Posts: 4,418
    European set up? I think both of those are Bosch relatives. May need to go back to the original Thermostat for now.

• Derheatmeister
    Derheatmeister Member Posts: 1,524
    Hmm...Junkers.. Are you in the UK ?
    Try posting on this German site https://www.heizungsforum.de/forums/allgemeine-fragen.35/
    kcopp
  • psb75
    psb75 Member Posts: 828
    Junkers? They haven't been much mentioned for about 7-8 decades. Are they still riveting things together?
  • drogar
    drogar Member Posts: 5
    :)

Bought the house with the heating instalation. There is no Junkers now, it's all Bosch. Location Croatia.
    The boiler is 2008 and it has only 18000 h.
    Can not go to german forum, I don't know german.

I have TW2 corrector which I wanted to replace with FR120. The TW2 doesn't have temperature designation and all adjustment must be made on the boiler in the basement (programming and stuff).
  • Derheatmeister
    drogar said:

:)

Bought the house with the heating instalation. There is no Junkers now, it's all Bosch. Location Croatia.
    The boiler is 2008 and it has only 18000 h.
    Can not go to german forum, I don't know german.

I have TW2 corrector which I wanted to replace with FR120. The TW2 doesn't have temperature designation and all adjustment must be made on the boiler in the basement (programming and stuff).

Just Try in english..
    When i went to school in Germany English was our second language..
    Many Germans Speak English and like to pratice it.
    mattmia2DJD775
  • drogar
    Tried it on english. No responce.
  • Derheatmeister
    I did not see the post on Heizungsforum.de
  • Derheatmeister
    I visited the Heizungsforum and seen the pictures that you posted.
    I posted a comment and hopefully that will "break the Ice".
    Good luck.
  • drogar
    Thank you. I can not believe that I can not get these info from my official Junkers/Bosch dealer. They do not have enought knowledge regarding this. Very dissapointing.
  • DJD775
    DJD775 Member Posts: 249
    I learned something new today. I immediately think airplanes when I hear the name Junkers. I never knew they were involved in the heating industry.
  • Derheatmeister
    @ DJD775 : Yes.. Lufthansa was in Operation for a long time with the Junkers JU 52.
    Junkers also made JU series bombers..Some of these planes are still operational.
    Not sure when Junkers started making boilers but i have seen them for many years at the ISH in Frankfurt and they seem to make a decent Boiler.

@ drogar: Sorry to hear that you are not recieving any support from your Dealer..

Can you bypass them and go direct to Junkers Deutschland for support ?

If you are not recieving the proper support from you local dealer i think that Junkers/Bosch should know about that !

On the Junkers website they state the following:

Bosch Junkers service hotline
    Further questions?
    Competent advice on heating, room climate and networking solutions!
    Our Bosch Junkers Service Team will help you quickly and competently with questions about the operation of Bosch Junkers products or online applications.
    The Bosch Junkers Service Team is available on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
    you can reach us at +49 7153 306 1500
    We would be happy to advise you!

They may forward you to a different department but give this a shot..

https://www.bosch-thermotechnology.com/de/de/wohngebaeude/service/kundenservice/

You can translate this site to English

DJD775