Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Buderus g234x stuck at 200 on logmatic

Options
San
San Member Posts: 1
Need help here to fix my boiler.
I have a 10 year old Budweiser g234x.the boiler remained on as had some issue with my air-handlers and they were turned off for the entire day. So the boiler is now stuck at 200 and doesn’t start. Only time it starts and fires is if I turn it off and the boiler cools down, but again reached 200 very fast but no hot air from the vents. Also the circulator pumps keep running when it fires. Tried resetting the spill switch and also tried manually resetting the log magic but no luck. For now have turned the boiler and air handlers off. Looks like the the boiler kept on with air handlers off caused something to not work on the boiler now. Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• San
    Options

• Big Ed_4
    Big Ed_4 Member Posts: 2,785
    Options
    No cirulation from the boiler to the air handler , what was your issue with the air handlers ? Valve off , need to purge out the air ?
    I have enough experience to know , that I dont know it all
  • San
    Options
    My air handlers turned off with the boiler running. So is it low on water or need to purge the air? How can we purge the air out?
  • Big Ed_4
    Big Ed_4 Member Posts: 2,785
    edited March 2021
    Options
    There should be purge valve set up at the boiler . What is the pressure on the system ?
    I have enough experience to know , that I dont know it all