Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Central Heating Help? [Screenshot Included]

chinmoypborah
chinmoypborah Member Posts: 1
Just picked up the game and I'm enjoying it minus that I can't figure out how to get temperature right. I have a central heating unit in the room included in the screenshot as well as one in the basement. However, they only seem to be heating the room they are in and not the whole building like what (I think) they should be doing. I don't want to put it in that main room because of the noise. The AC unit I have is properly cooling the entire building, but the central heating doesn't seem to be acting the same way.

Can someone point out what I'm missing? Also if anyone has tips on getting the environment to be better that would help too. I have it cleaned regularly. So more plants and paintings I guess?

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/UCQd0Y2.jpg

Don't mind the crappy setup, I haven't put much attention into making the building look fancy.

9Apps cartoon hd vidmate apk

Comments

• HVACNUT
    HVACNUT Member Posts: 5,804
    I dont understand. Is that a game or are you designing something for, you know, reality?
    If it's a game then maybe some plants and a few throw pillows will cheer the place right up.
    STEVEusaPA
  • unclejohn
    unclejohn Member Posts: 1,833
    Add duct work.
    mattmia2
  • pinknemo13
    pinknemo13 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2020
    I did not understand, Can you please be clear about it? mxplayer
  • EdTheHeaterMan
    EdTheHeaterMan Member Posts: 7,725
    edited June 2020
    I think this is the equivalent of the old 1930s to 1960s Party Line. These gamers are communicating with each other. The code got Virtual Reality rerouted to this website for Reality HeatingHelp

Those Gamers won't even know what a "Party Line" is.

See, we have our own secret language too
    Edward F Young. Retired HVAC ContractorSpecialized in Residential Oil Burner and Hydronics