Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

G26 combustion blower shuts off after 1 sec

Options
geomorphdog
geomorphdog Member Posts: 1
I have a Lennox G26Q3/4-100-6. I noticed it was blowing cool air last night. I changed the filter, which was very dirty. Upon start up, the combustion blower energized but cut off after one second. The hot air blower continued going for several minutes. The LEDs: #1 slow flashing, #2 on; indicating primary/secondary limit switch open. Today, the hot air blower doesn't stay on, and both LEDs are slow flashing together. I checked that the voltage at the combustion blower is also coming in for one second and then cutting off. I checked the condensate plumbing, and it's clear. I jumpered the pressure switch; no change. The service manual doesn't have any suggestions that I can find. Controller? It's a SureLight White-Rodgers.

Comments

• HVACNUT
    HVACNUT Member Posts: 5,835
    Options
    If the filter was really dirty, it could have tripped on secondary limit. It's a manual reset probably in the blower compartment.
    delta T
  • Brp814
    Brp814 Member Posts: 22
    Options
    Every time the furnace power is cycled on and off the SureLight board will energize the combustion air blower to let you know the board is powered. Could that be what you are experiencing?