Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

HVAC dispatch software

Looking for Dispatch software any suggestions will be helpful...Thanks Anthony

Comments

• SuperTech
    SuperTech Member Posts: 2,139
    Service Titan.
    ac_in_bc
  • GW
    GW Member Posts: 4,691
    This topic is like drinking from a fire hydrant.

Service Titan causes me stress. I like their GPS feature and how the customer can see where you’re at after you dispatch. Other than that, I’m not digging it

Are you on Quickbooks? If yes, online or desk?

If you’re QBO there’s a ton of stuff out there.

I’m currently looking at SmartServ
    Gary Wilson
    Wilson Services, Inc
    Northampton, MA
    gary@wilsonph.com
    SuperTech
  • Paul Pollets
    Paul Pollets Member Posts: 3,656
    The ability to modify the software or change internal pricing remains difficult. The glitches that happen invariably happen when doing the invoicing in front of the customer. While the offerings are plenty for real time pricing and service software via a tablet, I'd be cautious before selection and make sure there's recourse to make corrections and fix glitches
    CLamb
  • Intplm.
    Intplm. Member Posts: 1,883
    I have some experience with a dispatch software program called "HindSite" field service software. I liked them because you could easily check the history of service provided.
    Like anything else, you have to have all people using it in the same way. Rules in consistently have to be established and followed.
  • SuperTech
    SuperTech Member Posts: 2,139
    I've used several different dispatching software programs and I think service titan is the best one. I can do estimates and invoices a hundred times faster than with paper or some of the other programs. Only experienced one glory, we don't use the GPS feature.