Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Looking for contractor for hot water boiler system install / service Chicago North Shore

Options
Hello, i'm looking for recommendations for a contractor doing hot water heating service and installs in the chicago/north shore area. i've checked the "find a contractor" search and there are none within 30 miles of here. i would really appreciate any personal recommendations, especially owner-operator shops. Thank you, neil

Comments

• The Steam Whisperer
    The Steam Whisperer Member Posts: 1,215
    Options
    We do lots of steam work in your area.
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • metrorental
    metrorental Member Posts: 32
    Options
    thanks for responding. this is a request for hot water systems. i called you a few months ago and was told you only work on hot water boilers for your steam heat clients.
  • The Steam Whisperer
    The Steam Whisperer Member Posts: 1,215
    Options
    Was just checking. Probably about 1/4 the calls we get are from people that don't know if they have hot water or steam... they just have a boiler.
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • duffy_4
    duffy_4 Member Posts: 79
    Options
    I am. Boiler/radiant installer in the Chicagoland area you can check out my website greystokeplumbing.com for some information and contact info.
  • metrorental
    metrorental Member Posts: 32
    Options
    thx dufffy i'll contact you directly
  • Erin Holohan Haskell
    Erin Holohan Haskell Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,303
    Options
    @duffy_4 - You should join Find a Contractor: https://heatinghelp.com/find-a-contractor/

President
    HeatingHelp.com

rick in Alaska
  • nicholas bonham-carter
    Options
    Yes Duffy, you would already have finished this job by now, if you had been on the list here!—NBC
    Erin Holohan Haskell
  • duffy_4
    duffy_4 Member Posts: 79
    Options
    I hear ya
    Workin on it thx ;)
    Erin Holohan Haskell