Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

I need help!!!! Dont know if I want to sell or when I wanna sell or how much they are worth...Help

Z615
Z615 Member Posts: 5
Spencer Type A boiler doors
I saved these from the old Sears and Roebuck building that is unfortunately being turned into hipster apartments. I am a sprinkler guy and since the pipes are as old as the building (1940s or 50s) all the sprinkler head, lines,main, and riser had to be replaced. Obviously these doors were attatched to the boiler in the basement. The jobs Superintendent let me take them since the basement isnt gonna be used for anything. So now what lol??? Can anyone tell me anything about them? I have searched high and low and cant really find a single thing about the Spencer Type A boiler. I have found that spencer was bought out by burnham in i believe the 70s. Please help! Ideas about what i could do with them qould be great also!!! My idiot buddy that helped me carry them into my house said "these are like 150 pounds of scrap!" ....i dont think so lol. *i thought i would be able to add pics. They are 30 1/2"x20 1/2". At the top they say Spencer, they say Type A in the middle and they say Spencer heating company Williamsport Pa at the bottom.

Comments