Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Anybody know where I can get this flame rod and electric ignitor?

Todd_33 Member Posts: 56
Mine are cracked and old so I wouldn't mind having some onhand for that sunday night at 10 below "no heat" call. Thanks in advance.


    JUGHNE Member Posts: 10,801
    Oil burner repair people may have a selection of these.
    Or the OEM maker of the gas burner, what is brand name?
    Is it a power burner BTY?
    EBEBRATT-Ed Member Posts: 13,844
    Google "Westwood Products" they have an on line catalog. You could the call them. They would provide their products to a local supply house and probably to an online supplier as well. Where are you located??
  • Todd_33
    Todd_33 Member Posts: 56
    Hi Ed - sorry for the delayed response - I'm in Milwaukee. This is an old converted coal boiler -
  • jeff_25
    jeff_25 Member Posts: 110
    Todd go to Minvalco supply on 112th and Lapham st West Allis,wi they should have them or something close
  • Todd_33
    Todd_33 Member Posts: 56
    Thanks Jeff - will do.
  • unclejohn
    unclejohn Member Posts: 1,833
    R.E Michel around here has them.
  • Todd_33
    Todd_33 Member Posts: 56
    Respondind to jughne - It's a "sonner" burner with control interface.