Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

locinvar boiler warrenty

Options
greenhead_2
greenhead_2 Member Posts: 13
Has anyone else had problems getting warranties issues resolved out of locinvar boiler company?
example: your heat exchanger has a leak Ill tell you what you buy a new exchanger and send the old one back all at your cost and will tell you whether you get credit or not .

Comments

• Rich_49
    Rich_49 Member Posts: 2,766
    Options
    Yep , that's how it works . Every installing contractor had better learn how to take every precaution and design everything in the system to protect every part of the system against damage caused by any number of things . They better get smart because nobody likes to give the money back or send stuff out the door w/o money coming in . Caveat Emptor , all the way down the line . Nobody takes a greater risk then the designing / installing contractor , actually nobody else has any real risk .
    You didn't get what you didn't pay for and it will never be what you thought it would .
    Langans Plumbing & Heating LLC
    732-751-1560
    Serving most of New Jersey, Eastern Pa .
    Consultation, Design & Installation anywhere
    Rich McGrath 732-581-3833
    Tinmankcopp
  • STEVEusaPA
    STEVEusaPA Member Posts: 6,505
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I hate that part of the warranty. Because in reality, if it is an honest warranty problem, and the manufacturer gives you a hard time/won't correct it, then I wouldn't want to put their product back in.
    The supply house 'used to' not bill you until it was resolved. Now they bill you and eventually (hopefully) credit you.
    I had a Weil McClain that took 9 mos. I found it sat at the supply house for at least 5 mos before Weil Mcclain picked it up.

There was an error rendering this rich post.