Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Because we don't see any Geo Pics.

Harvey Ramer
Harvey Ramer Member Posts: 2,239
So here's a Climate Master and a water heater we installed at the 11th hour of the disappearing tax credit.

Enjoy!
delta TChrisJ

Comments

• delta T
    delta T Member Posts: 884
    Very nice!
  • ChrisJ
    ChrisJ Member Posts: 15,583
    edited January 2017
    Is that duct board @Harvey Ramer ?

Is that thing running on Lactaid? :)
    Single pipe quasi-vapor system. Typical operating pressure 0.14 - 0.43 oz. EcoSteam ES-20 Advanced Control for Residential Steam boilers. Rectorseal Steamaster water treatment
  • njtommy
    njtommy Member Posts: 1,105
    Geo! Nice job Harvey
  • Harvey Ramer
    Harvey Ramer Member Posts: 2,239
    Yes, it's duct board. It was a replacement job. It would look awfully weird with metal plenums going to duct board trunks. Duct board is about the only thing we see around here.

I have no clue on the lactaid. The guys an anesthesiologist, and they know some scary chemistry. So who knows, I didn't ask.

The rain barrel is cool though. We put that in to collect the condensate from the water heater. He uses it to water his plants. I'm quite certain they have names.
    ChrisJnjtommy
  • ChrisJ
    ChrisJ Member Posts: 15,583

Yes, it's duct board. It was a replacement job. It would look awfully weird with metal plenums going to duct board trunks. Duct board is about the only thing we see around here.

I have no clue on the lactaid. The guys an anesthesiologist, and they know some scary chemistry. So who knows, I didn't ask.

The rain barrel is cool though. We put that in to collect the condensate from the water heater. He uses it to water his plants. I'm quite certain they have names.

I didn't even notice the rain barrel before. Nice.
    Single pipe quasi-vapor system. Typical operating pressure 0.14 - 0.43 oz. EcoSteam ES-20 Advanced Control for Residential Steam boilers. Rectorseal Steamaster water treatment
  • lchmb
    lchmb Member Posts: 2,997
    duct board=no more tin cuts.....dam I would like that...
  • EzzyT
    EzzyT Member Posts: 1,294
    edited January 2017
    @Harvey Ramer that is really nice neat set up you did there
    E-Travis Mechanical LLC
    Etravismechanical@gmail.com
    201-887-8856