Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

system 2000 Manager

Options
Any one know where i can get a old system 2000 manager from my friend is a big fan of system 2000 and its his birthday next week?

Comments

• billtwocase
    billtwocase Member Posts: 2,385
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Why an old manager? I am assuming it is a gag gift. Kudos if so, but unless you have a core, you can't get a reman, need to buy brand new
  • dafy
    dafy Member Posts: 19
    Options
    I have a system 2000 and it is beginning to act balky-the burner will not fire when there is a call for both heat and domestic hot water. I put a switch on the water tank thermostat so I operate it manually. Could it be the water manager?
  • Roger
    Roger Member Posts: 329
    Options
    Andrew, good to hear from you!

Rebekah on our marketing team said to say hi and she will reach out to you, or feel free to call us at 800 323-2066. Wishing you and your friend well for his birthday!
    President
    Energy Kinetics, Inc.
  • Roger
    Roger Member Posts: 329
    Options
    Dafy, please see the video link posted over the weekend. This is video similar, but not exactly the same as a Classic Manager for diagnostics.

First, check the outputs and see if they are doing what the lights indicate they should be doing.

With an active call, the Circulator and Burner lights should be on. At that time, the B-B output is a closed contact, which means your burner T-T connection should be made, telling the burner to run. If your CIRC output has 24VAC to the 24VAC terminal, then burner and main circulator the relay should have line voltage power.

Check to make sure you have power to the burner and a closed contact for TT; if not, trace it back to the source for why you don't have power, or troubleshoot like a conventional oil burner.
    President
    Energy Kinetics, Inc.
    upstateben