Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

radiators available

Options
Hi All, two things that are available due to a renovation I did to my own home.

1) a brand new in box CP-24 Charleston Pro Radiator . White in color. 100% brand new condition. Paid $850 for it and changed renovation plan after I purchased it which made its installation unnecessary. by the time i had changed direction with the plan, they would not accept the return. Will take $400. It is for one or two pipe systems. Here is the brochure.

http://steamradiators.com/pdf/charleston-radiator.pdf

2) I have an old cast radiator in great condition, recently sanded and painted with high temp paint (grey), 19.5H x 8.5D x 38L for a one pipe system. Case of beer takes it. Pick up in Union County NJ. no leaks and no sagging in the middle, doesn't look like it is anywhere near any sort of problem. was part of my heating system and worked flawlessly until recent renovation when I replaced it with a radiator with even more capacity.

kevindoc@gmail.com if any interest in either of these items please.

Comments

• vaporvac
    vaporvac Member Posts: 1,520
    edited October 2015
    Options
    what is the width of the CP-24? How does one measure the EDR? Are these metal ones as good as cast iron with their greater thermal mass?, Anyone?
    Two-pipe Trane vaporvacuum system; 1466 edr
    Twinned, staged Slantfin TR50s piped into 4" header with Riello G400 burners; 240K lead, 200K lag Btus. Controlled by Taco Relay and Honeywell RTH6580WF
  • puff_puff_hiss
    puff_puff_hiss Member Posts: 59
    Options
    It's 24 by 24. There were some threads on this website that you can search by entering charleston in the search field. Apparently people like the way these perform. All the Info you want in the charleston website as well. Please email me at kevindoc@gmail.com if your research leads you to wanting to purchase. It is new in the box it came in from the manufacturer.
  • Bio
    Bio Member Posts: 278
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Can you post a picture of the second one, I may be interested
  • puff_puff_hiss
    Options
    If you shoot me your email I can. I can't post picture from the phone.
  • puff_puff_hiss
    Options
    The CP-24 is still available. The other one is being picked up tomorrow. Make me an offer!
  • puff_puff_hiss
    edited October 2015
    Options
    other one gone - just CP24 left now