Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Bosch ZBR one long day

GW
GW Member Posts: 4,691
3 guys on this, if it wasn't for the Fernox cleaner flush, we would have shaved two hours off this install. I think it made the grade though.
Gary Wilson
Wilson Services, Inc
Northampton, MA
gary@wilsonph.com

Comments

• GW
    Ahh some pics
    Gary Wilson
    Wilson Services, Inc
    Northampton, MA
    gary@wilsonph.com
  • Snowmelt
    Snowmelt Member Posts: 1,405
    Nice how many btu's, is that a pre fabricated hydronic seperator? Any reason you put the air seperator and expansion tank on the return except for copsmetic reasons? Any reason the expansion tank upside down except for cosmetic reasons. I like the1/2 shut off butterfly with the bleeder.
  • Rich_49
    Rich_49 Member Posts: 2,766
    Snowmelt ,

Is the expansion tank upside down or right side up ?
    You didn't get what you didn't pay for and it will never be what you thought it would .
    Langans Plumbing & Heating LLC
    732-751-1560
    Serving most of New Jersey, Eastern Pa .
    Consultation, Design & Installation anywhere
    Rich McGrath 732-581-3833
  • Snowmelt
    Snowmelt Member Posts: 1,405
    haha funny rich, let me refraze when I try to read the sticker on the expansion tank it's upside down.
    Was that better. .?
  • GW
    Snowmelt said:

Nice how many btu's, is that a pre fabricated hydronic seperator? Any reason you put the air seperator and expansion tank on the return except for copsmetic reasons? Any reason the expansion tank upside down except for cosmetic reasons. I like the1/2 shut off butterfly with the bleeder.

It's a 79K, yes we buy Alberta Tees, I used to put the spiro on the supply but a couple years ago switched up to the return--becasue I don't want any air heading into the boiler and locking it up. I install these Extrols at any normal angle, up,down, sideways, wherever we can make them fit. Yes, I'm glad you noticed all; the shut offs, that what happens when you install AND service!!

Gary
    Gary Wilson
    Wilson Services, Inc
    Northampton, MA
    gary@wilsonph.com