Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

peeerless boiler WBV-04-100-WPCL oil to gas

Sam1975
Sam1975 Member Posts: 7
<span>I am converting from Oil to gas on a peerless </span><span>WBV-04-100-WPCL. Which brand of the gas conversion burner work best on this. One contactor told me that he would install the Wayne P265F. Any other burner you would suggest. Thank you for all your inputs.</span>   

Comments

• JStar
    JStar Member Posts: 2,752
    Gas

We've seen many WBV's with Wayne burners. We've also removed a lot of Wayne burners from this boiler because they don't work very well. I would go with a Carlin EZ-Gas. They are far superior to Wayne in just about every way. The Carlin 9-slot diffuser also has a shorter flame pattern which is a better fit for that tall and skinny Peerless boiler.
  • icesailor
    icesailor Member Posts: 7,265
    JO-JOT/ WBV

I agree with you about the Carlin Vs. the Wayne. I could still have nightmares about Oil Waynes.

I think you are confusing the Peerless JO-JOT tall and skinny mod moorings with the shorter, fatter WBV boilers with the swing out doors. Both have very short, front to back chambers.
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,540
    CG4

The Beckett CG4 has a welded flange and factory spec for this application
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.