Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

New Seminar on AIR!

My new book, PSYCHROMETRICS WITHOUT TEARS will be in print in about 6 weeks or so, and we will be kicking off my seminar circuit on Long Island in March.

This all day seminar will be held on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 at the Hilton Garden Inn in Westbury, New York.

At this seminar, we will discuss a variety of topics, such as:

Air and Its Properties, The Nuts and Bolts of Humidification, Dehumidification, Heating and Cooling, Sensible Heat Factor/Ratio, Relative and Absolute Humidity, Sensible and Latent Heat, Economizing, Ventilation and many other topics related to air.

If you are an industry professional who deals with air, be it heating or cooling, this seminar is for you.

Attendees will be fed two ways.... Your belly and your brain! What could be better than that?

You'll spend over 6 hours of class time learning about all things AIR, and also receive a copy of PSYCHROMETRICS WITHOUT TEARS, hot off the presses!

All of the seminar details are attached here, along with your registration form. You can mail it, fax it, scan it and e-mail it.... whatever works for you. You can also pick up the phone and call me at (917) 428-0044 and register over the phone.

Space is limited so register early!

I look forward to seeing you in March!

Eugene
Eugene

Comments

• Techman
    Techman Member Posts: 2,144
    edited December 2013
    PSYCO AIR , BEWARE!

I just requested TWO seats at the 1st class by The Professor. I'll go twice! Then ,maybe , I'll get smart . See you soon , Eugene!
  • Eugene_Silberstein
    Eugene_Silberstein Member Posts: 349
    NATE and NORA recognized!

My PSYHCHROMETRICS WITHOUT TEARS seminar is recognized by both NORA and NATE!

As you know, in order to keep your NATE and NORA credentials, you need continuing education credits.

No matter what NATE certifications you have, you will get credit, up to 8 hours, depending on the certifications you have. And, with NATE, you can double dip with your hours, as they may apply to various certifications.

See you in March!

Eugene
    Eugene
  • Harvey Ramer
    Harvey Ramer Member Posts: 2,239
    I can't wait!!

I'm coming from South Central PA. If anyone else from this area is going let me know. Perhaps we can brave the New York City traffic together.

Harvey
  • NYplumber
    NYplumber Member Posts: 503
    Ductless

Thanks for posting Eugene.

For someone new to the world of AC (and ducted heat) looking to start off with ductless heatpump systems like Fujitsu, Mitsubishi and Daikin, is this seminar for me?
    :NYplumber:
  • Eugene_Silberstein
    Here's My Take...

Here's my take on the situation.

Whether we are heating, cooling, filtering or moving air, we are conditioning it.

Many in our industry claim to be air conditioning experts, who are, simply stated, experts at conditioning air.

But how much do we really know about air? This seminar, and the book that you get when you attend, are dedicated to all things related to air.

Although we do not discuss equipment, be it ducted or not, we do discuss in painful detail, what happens to air as it goes through the cooling, heating, humidifying and dehumidifying processes. It's important to note that air is a dynamic entity that is constantly changing between the vapor and liquid state and is fascinating thing to behold.

If you are looking for equipment-base training, this is definitely not the class for you.

However, if you are looking for an information packed day on air, how it behaves and why it behaves the way it does, you will definitely not be disappointed.

I have attached the overview of the seminar along with a list of discussion topics earlier in this thread. If you have any questions, feel free to call me at (917) 428-0044.

I hope to see you in March!
    Eugene
  • Eugene_Silberstein
    edited February 2014
    Three Weeks to Go!

Three Weeks to Go!

Still a few seats left!

As part of the day's festivities, we will be conducting a 50/50 raffle to benefit the Ronald McDonald House. Not only will you be buying tickets to benefit this fine organization, you will also have the opportunity to win a number of other neat prizes graciously donated by a number of industry (some not industry) partners, including our own Dan Holohan.

You'll also be able to take advantage of some great deals on books and other instructional materials.

If you haven't yet, check out the information attached at the top of this thread.

Questions? Call me at (917) 428-0044
    Eugene
  • Jack
    Jack Member Posts: 1,047
    Great news....now,

When are you coming west. I met a psychometric once. It was in a dark alley. It came upon me suddenly. Scared me half to death! Good luck with the eastern swing of the nationwide tour.
  • Eugene_Silberstein
    Very Funny!

Where out west are you?

If we can get a group together, I have no problem going wherever I am needed.

11 days and counting for this one!

A good time is guaranteed for all!
    Eugene
  • Techman
    Techman Member Posts: 2,144
    edited March 2014
    Guranteed!

I like gurantees and I like a good time. I have also been collecting air samples so I can find out what I have! Jack, I like! I'm going to the very 1st class, KindaSorta like opening day of baseball.
  • Eugene_Silberstein
    Got Two Seats

I have two seats with your names on 'em!

Looking forward to seeing you on the 18th!

Always a pleasure.
    Eugene