Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

"Ruster buster"

Pughie1 Member Posts: 135

A while back there was a post about removing stubborn parts. Someone mentioned (I think it was "Ice") a product called , I think, Kroil   ?? I just gotta have some of that and I lost my notes on it. Could someone be so kind as to enlighten me on it?  Thanks.

                                              John Pughe